- Three bananas
- One avocado
- About six spoonfuls of yogurt
- Your favorite apple juice
- Peel the bananas and cut up the avocado
- Add those to the blender
- Add your six spoonfuls of yogurt ( or add to taste. Some people like yogurt more than others. ??)
- Fill with apple juice about halfway
- Blend until smooth (and green, to make sure the avocado is blended well.)
- Pour into an empty cup or over ice.
- Sip, sip. Yum, yum.
A couple of notes:
- This particular brand of yogurt is sweet but not sugary.
- Everything I’ve added avocado to has turned green thus far, so I always blend until all smoothies with avocado are green.
- This smoothie is very filling and good as a meal replacement.
- I don’t put ice in my smoothies pre-blending. I don’t like the way the ice waters down the smoothies.
- You’ll probably need straws if you pour your smoothie over ice as they become difficult to drink without one.
As always, drink up and stay healthy. Tah, tah, for now. ??
Be sure to check out my books and support my writing. 🙂