- Three bananas
- One avocado
- About six spoonfuls of yogurt
- Your favorite apple juice
- Peel the bananas and cut up the avocado
- Add those to the blender
- Add your six spoonfuls of yogurt ( or add to taste. Some people like yogurt more than others. ??)
- Fill with apple juice about halfway
- Blend until smooth (and green, to make sure the avocado is blended well.)
- Pour into an empty cup or over ice.
- Sip, sip. Yum, yum.
A couple of notes:
- This particular brand of yogurt is sweet but not sugary.
- Everything I’ve added avocado to has turned green thus far, so I always blend until all smoothies with avocado are green.
- This smoothie is very filling and good as a meal replacement.
- I don’t put ice in my smoothies pre-blending. I don’t like the way the ice waters down the smoothies.
- You’ll probably need straws if you pour your smoothie over ice as they become difficult to drink without one.
As always, drink up and stay healthy. Tah, tah, for now.